Window Perfs

From: $23.99

Introducing our Window Perforations—an innovative solution to seamlessly merge aesthetics with functionality for your glass surfaces. Elevate your space with these high-quality, customisable perforated films designed to enhance privacy, showcase stunning graphics, and transform windows into captivating displays. The perforated window film provides two-way visibility, allowing you to promote your business, while maintaining a view of the other side.

Key Features:

  1. Enhanced Privacy: Strike the perfect balance between openness and privacy. Our Window Perfs provide a one-way vision effect, allowing you to enjoy unobstructed views from the inside while presenting a sleek, opaque appearance to onlookers outside.
  2. Customizable Graphics: Make a bold statement with personalized designs and graphics. From brand promotions to decorative elements, our Window Perfs offer a versatile canvas for your creative expression.
  3. UV Protection: Shield your space from harmful UV rays without compromising natural light. Our perforated films act as a protective barrier, reducing glare and safeguarding interiors from sun damage.
  4. Easy Application and Removal: Engineered for user-friendly installation and removal, our Window Perfs adhere seamlessly to glass surfaces. Enjoy the flexibility to update designs or switch between promotional campaigns effortlessly.
  5. Durable and Weather-Resistant: Crafted from top-tier materials, our Window Perforations are built to withstand the elements. Rain or shine, these films maintain their integrity, ensuring long-lasting visual appeal for both indoor and outdoor applications.

Ideas for Use:

  • Commercial Branding: Showcase your brand with eye-catching graphics on storefronts and office windows.
  • Residential Decor: Add a touch of elegance to your home by transforming windows with decorative designs.
  • Promotional Signage: Promote special offers, events, or campaigns with vibrant, attention-grabbing window displays.

Transform your windows into dynamic canvases of style and utility with our Window Perforations. Unleash the potential of your space with personalised designs that make a lasting impression on both interior and exterior perspectives.


P R O D U C T   N O T E S

  • Apply to glass surfaces only.
  • Each perforated hole measures 1.4mm in diameter and takes up 30% of the canvas, which means your custom message and image will be printed on the remaining 70%.
  • It’s easy to get creative with window perfs: apply them to your storefront windows, which provides a tinted view from the inside, as well as a see-through effect from both the inside and outside.
  • Window perfs are held up firmly by the adhesive backer and are easy to remove and re-position, with no residue left behind.
  • We print our window perfs on digital printers that use Eco-Solvent inks for a greener environment. Eco-solvent ink is combined with a pigment and resin/glue, which allows the ink to adhere to the surfaces that are necessary for outdoor use.
  • Quantity ranges from as low as 1 to 100.

This bright white, opaque vinyl is held up firmly by static. Easy to remove and re-position with no residue left behind.

P R O D U C T I O N   T I M E S

2-5 Days

S P E C I A L   N O T E S

Please note, if you are ordering more than 25, please get in touch with us for a better quote. We are always happy to work with our clients to ensure we give them the best options. 

  • *Shape & Size

    Reset options

    Design Option

    Shipping Upgrade