A custom wedding monogram is a unique and elegant way to personalise your special day. A wedding monogram can be used on your invitations, cake, favours, napkins, and more. It can also be a beautiful keepsake that you can display in your home after the wedding.
A custom wedding monogram consists of two or more letters that represent your names or initials. You can choose from different styles, fonts, colours, and embellishments to create a monogram that reflects your personality and taste. We offer many different options so that you are guaranteed to have something unique to you. Our most popular options are:
- A classic monogram with the first letters of your first names and a larger letter for your last name in the middle. For example, John and Mary Smith would have JSM as a monogram.
- A modern monogram with the first letters of your first and last names side by side. For example, John and Mary Smith would have JS and MS as a monogram.
- A romantic monogram with a heart or an ampersand between your initials. For example, John and Mary Smith would have J&M or J❤M as a monogram.
- A floral monogram with flowers or leaves around your initials. For example, John and Mary Smith would have JMS surrounded by roses or JMS with a laurel wreath.
- A vintage monogram with a scroll or a crest behind your initials. For example, John and Mary Smith would have JMS on a scroll or JMS with a crown.
A custom wedding monogram is a simple yet sophisticated way to add some flair and charm to your wedding. It can also be a fun and creative project that you can do together with your partner as we design for you. Whether you want a traditional or a trendy monogram, you can find the perfect one for you.
I N C L U D E D
– Your choice of custom design (Crest, Letters, Wreaths, etc)
– 2-3 Options of monograms to choose from
– Digital files are provided upon approval with a personal license, allowing you to use your new monogram for on the day stationery.
P R O C E S S
– Add this listing to your order
– Send me an email with your ideas and/or eps file with your design
– A first digital proof will be sent to you with current order within 1 weeks time.
– Once approved your order will be processed and created.
P R O C E S S I N G T I M E S
– 2-4 weeks to complete